Ann Makosinski, a young girl of 16 recently invented a flashlight that is battery-free. This flashlight is powered by the heat generated by the hand of the user.
She built this flashlight in response to her experience while on a visit to the Philippines. She discovered that students there have problems reading at night due to lack of electricity.
Ann later decided a flashlight that is not powered by batteries, kinetic energy, toxic chemicals, or solar energy. This is a good invention for people who are living in the third-world countries where adequate and regular electricity is a challenge.
In order to make this simple and efficient product to the third-world countries where they are needed the most, she needs to consider outsourcing the sales of the product after it has been manufactured.
Reasons for outsourcing sales
Undoubtedly, this device has the potential of breaking grounds when it is finally produced en masse. To achieve a measure of reasonable sales, it is important that the sale of the flashlight is outsourced to competent agencies. Why is this important?
- It increases efficiency: If sales are outsourced to the right people or agency, the efficiency of sales will be highly increased. Since these are trained people, they know what it takes to make the product sold better than usual.
- It is cost effective: It will cost more to export this device to the continents where they are needed most. However, outsourcing the sales to local companies will reduce this cost. The outsourcing company will know the techniques that will get it across the people at reduced cost.
- It reduces unnecessary worries and stress: Different parts of the world have different sales strategies. Third world countries where the flashlight is needed are spread across different continents. Instead of entertaining unnecessary stress over what will be effective in one country or the other, the outsourcing agency will handle this successfully using their experience and expertise.
- It reduces risks: It will be a huge risk to embark on a sales campaign in countries and continents that are very strange. There may be a lot of hidden risks. Outsourcing to experienced sales agency will help you reduce such risks. You can’t take it from them that they are more qualified and experienced than you to handle that.
- You will have the right tools at your disposal: This is one of the most important advantages of outsourcing. The tools that you need to embark on a successful campaign will come at extra cost for you. If you outsource, the other party will have to provide you with all the necessary tools as part of the agreement.
Having come so far with the advantages of outsourcing sales, you will realize that it should be included in the plan for a successful marketing of the product. So, it should be better included or a better result.
Daven Michaels is a New York Times Best Selling Author and CEO of premiere global outsourcing company, 123Employee. The company employs hundreds of young bright individuals on three continents. His International event, Beyond Marketing Live! Inspires entrepreneurs build & grow their business with revolutionary new theories and systems allowing them to design the business and personal lifestyle of their dreams.